$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
CDM Smith currently has a new opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our Orlando, FL water services unit. Our Orlando office is one of our design centers, and has strong water and environmental expertise to support our current and future projects in the greater Florida municipal markets.
Our services have spanned the areas of modeling, master planning studies, design, and construction administration of water, wastewater, solid waste and storm water facilities.As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
- Managing and serving as a Project Manager on major civil and environmental projects.
- Maintaining liaison with individuals and units within or outside organization.
- Acting independently on technical matters pertaining to your specialty field.
- Visualizing and assuming responsibility for new business development activities within your areas of expertise.
- Working as a recognized leader of technical and professional staff.
- Acting as mentor for lower-level employees.
- Planning, developing, coordinating, and directing a number of large and important projects or a project of major scope and complexity.
- Working with a few (3 to 5) subordinate supervisors or team leaders.
- Directing the work of a staff of typically 10 to 20 engineers and technicians.
- Evaluating progress and results obtained, and recommending major changes to achieve overall objectives.
- Conceiving, planning, and conducting research in problem areas of considerable scope and complexity.
- Serving as the technical specialist in the application of advanced theories, concepts, principles, and processes for an assigned responsibility area such as subject matter, function, type of facility or equipment, or product.
- Keeping abreast of new methods and developments affecting CDM Smith in order to recommend changes to current programs, or new programs warranted by such developments.
- Bachelor's degree in civil, environmental or chemical engineering or related discipline.
- Professional engineering (PE) license.
- 10 years of related experience.
Valid Through: 2019-10-14