As a member of this team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
• Serving as the Task Lead on a multitude of civil and environmental projects.
• Ongoing projects include pump station and wastewater treatment plant planning, design, permitting, pump station rehabilitation, pipeline design and rehabilitation, well site siting and development, and construction services.
• This role will require strong teamwork with staff in our local offices and various engineering disciplines in other offices.
• May also include limited field work for facility inspection and construction coordination.
• In addition, this employee would have an opportunity to represent CDM Smith at conferences and provide technical support on business development opportunities.
This position is perfect for mid-level employees/managers looking to elevate their careers through involvement in high profile projects.
• 7 - 10 minimum years of experience since B.S in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or a related field.
• Requires the ability and expertise to use advanced techniques and the modification and extension of theories, precepts and practices of particular field of specialty resulting from progressive experience.
• Registration as a licensed Professional Engineer is a requirement for engineering positions. If not licensed in FL, the candidate is required to acquire licensure within 12 months of joining CDM Smith.
• Experience with design, permitting and construction of various facilities is preferred.
• Experience working with construction drawings and specifications.
• Experience with biosolids planning and design is a plus.
• Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and/or AutoCAD Plant3D is a plus.