Environmental Compliance Training Manager
8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
This position represents the marriage of theory and practice; in this role you will educate internal and external customers on Emergency Response Preparedness, Response Management, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, and Emergency Preparation as well as act as a liaison to our clients domestically in the execution of previously mentioned practice areas, though primarily in the Northeast Region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist internal teams with the expansion of NRC’s Training and Consulting services
- Assist Sales, Marketing and Client Services group with fostering relationships with customers to drive the adoption or expansion of NRC’s services
- Plan, coordinate, facilitate, and execute NRC client drills, exercises, and training events both Domestic and Global.
- Provide new hire training and continuing education for Client Services Associates and other NRC employees
- Provide Training for Internal and External customers on HAZWOPER
- Attend Industry and Agency meetings to track trends, recommend business development opportunities, and advise NRC on pending or proposed regulatory changes
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Sciences or similar field of study
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with Emergency Response Training, Client Services and Sales
- Familiar with the oil spill response business, end to end.
- Strong knowledge of industry regulations (USCG, EPA, BSEE, and PHMSA)
- Subject Matter Expert knowledge in relevant Industry Regulations (USC, EPA, BSEE, PHMSA)
- Proficiency in ICS systems, (ICS 100, 200, 230, 300, or higher)
- Certified HAZWOPER Trainer (40 Hour, 24 Hour, and 8 Hour)
- Experience with orchestrating drills and training events on a deadline and within budget
- Willingness to spend up to 60% or more time on travel to client sites Domestic and globally (as needed)