Corpus Christi, TX
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 104 days ago
Provide environmental engineering/analytical support on behalf of the U.S Army Aviation and Missile Command - G-4 Environmental Division located at Corpus Christi Army Depot in Corpus Christi Texas. Individual will provide on-site assistance with depot environmental engineering requirements, involving industrial operations and/or large scale maintenance activities. Candidate will apply client approved methodologies and engineering principles to assist client in maintaining compliance with local, state, and federal environmental laws and regulations.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor current and pending environmental regulations and advise client of best mitigation alternatives to ensure environmental compliance.
- Conduct environmental monitoring and process assessments to include, air, water, hazardous materials and hazardous waste.
- Prepare engineering specifications to reduce environmental wastes.
- Apply LEAN manufacturing principles to optimize resources and provide continuous improvements in environmental stewardship and customer value.
- Prepare weekly and monthly status reports to document progress.
- Prepare information briefings and presentations to communicate environmental compliance and industrial wastes issues.
- Travel to various locations to participate in on-site visits, and technical conferences when required.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
This position requires an active SECRET clearance.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university program of study and five (3) years of documented experience.
Use of Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Access, Word, Excel, Power Point).
Position ID: J0918-0404