The Boeing Company is recruiting for an experienced Environmental Health and Safety Specialist (Senior-Level) to join the team in one of the following locations: Dallas, TX, Huntsville, AL, Seattle, WA, Long Beach, CA, Huntington Beach, CA or St. Louis, MO.
• Develops strategies and directs the integration of Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) programs to support multiple sites, business unit programs or the enterprise
• Leads design for EHS and safety across AvionX vertical, multiple sites, operations and components
• Verifies that Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) management systems are in place across site operations
• Manages the mitigation of safety and environment risks for effective mitigation, including and control of hardware and software hazards during product development and operations workplace safety and the environment
• Reports EHS performance as part of the ET&T Corp One Plan
• Operates as an active member of the AvionX Leadership Team
• Develops protocols and leads reviews of internal processes and practices
• Leads teams in the development and implementation of corrective actions
• Reviews and approves complex regulatory reports, permit applications, proposals and contracts and EHS risk analyses
• Oversees processes for program reviews, incidents investigations and corrective actions
• Provides oversight to vendor, contractor and suppliers
• Leads independent reviews of EHS programs to identify improvement opportunities
• Business related travel 25% of the time
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Supply Chain and Ops
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.