We are looking for 10 passionate and ambitious Software Engineers to design, develop and install software solutions in Puerto Rico. The successful candidates will be able to build and support enterprise level applications in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
We are a rapidly growing technology company that is focused on providing our Fortune 500 clients with the best software engineers in the country. Our unique corporate training program allows recent college graduates to gain knowledge on in-demand technologies while understanding how to work and flourish on a tech team. Revature Software Engineers work with some of the top companies in the country, on projects that make a difference.
Prior to working with our client, you will receive intense technical and professional training (10-12 weeks) in our Reston VA facility. Starting on day one, you become a Revature employee and are paid during the training period before placement with our client in Puerto Rico. In addition, corporate housing and travel assistance is available to you for the length of your training.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, IS or related field
- The passion and drive to expand your coding skills
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to effectively collaborate with team
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Exposure to one of the following programming languages: Java, C#, C++, SQL
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Excellent problem solver
- Ability to commit to work for Revature for a minimum of 2 years
- Ability to relocate anywhere within the US
- Eligible to work in the US – ability to secure US government security clearance if needed
Revature is not currently sponsoring work visas or transfers at this time. Green Card or US Citizenship required.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Assistance
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Industry Certifications
- Enterprise Level Application Development Training
- Life Insurance Policy