NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Entry-level Software Developer to join our team in Nashville, Tennessee (US-TN), United States (US).
A group company within NTT DATA Services is currently hiring recent College graduates, with degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics fields (STEM) who possess an interest in learning cutting edge technologies in the Information Technology Industry to join our team as an Entry level Developer.
Selected candidates will participate in a training program to receive intensive training and development in cutting edge technologies.
We are seeking candidates who are flexible to travel and/or relocate to various geographic locations in the United States to meet our business and client needs post training completion.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA Services. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Responsibilities may include:
- Software development.
- Developing metrics and advising on system integrations.
- Custom applications and query development
- Toolset and application integration.
- Working with other System Engineers and Software Developers to perform Integration activities.
- Systems modernization
- Analyzing existing data to develop metrics and trends to enhance knowledge and capture value of data.
- Design, develop, and test analytics, advise on integration with enterprise systems, and develop metrics for R&D Efforts.
- Interface with customers and teammates through face to face meetings, telephone calls and other electronic media.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or related field by or prior to May 2021,
- Minimum GPA of 3.00
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Willingness to relocate to various geographic locations throughout US at the end of the training program
- Taken accredited classes in or have at least 3 months work experience in at least one object-oriented programming language, such as C#, .Net, Python or Java, and software application development
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Preference would be given to strong academic credentials reinforced with programming or software development experience gained during an internship
- Database management knowledge on any database concepts
- Recommendations by professors and internship supervisors for programming abilities and grasp of multiple technologies
- Known as a self-starter, team player and multitasker – one who strives to consistently exceed expectations
- Ability to stretch outside one’s comfort zone to achieve team success
- Exhibit positive mindset in networking with team members
- Good analytical, logical and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong desire to learn technologies from an analytical standpoint
- Involvement and/or leadership experience during college through campus or community activities including student athletics
- Internships or other work experience during college tenure
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.