ITW Food Equipment Group, an Illinois Tool Works Fortune 200 business, is a recognized leader among commercial food equipment worldwide. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, and life insurance, short and long-term disability benefits, 401(k) with matching funds, and educational reimbursement.
- Facilitate growth of Hobart, Traulsen & Baxter products to the Foodservice community.
- Participate in creation of sales plan(s) and targeted initiatives with Territory Sales Managers.
- In support of sales plans, develop relationships and drive activity through consultants, foodservice dealers, and/or end user customers.
- Foster entire sales-cycle process, including receipt of purchase order and processing through appropriate Order Entry / Customer Care representative.
- Coordinate delivery, installation, and demonstration to meet customer requirements.
- Submit timely reports on sales activity, competitive activity, and market conditions.
- Participate in seminars, customer trade shows, and factory trainings.
- Maintain knowledge of all products and place emphasis on selling all lines.
- Conduct all activities in keeping with company policies and procedures.
- Work in conjunction with Hobart Service to ensure a very positive post-sale customer experience.
- Work independently while engaging with Territory Sales Managers for guidance.
- Must be willing to travel within assigned territories
Advancement opportunities may require relocation
ITW is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW is committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, ITW is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.
In accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ITW considers all qualified applicants with a criminal history.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Bachelordegree in business, culinary, or related field(s).
- 3-5 years of field selling experience, working directly with dealers, end users or in otherbusiness-to-business environments
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- CRM Software Experiencepreferred
- Auto quotes
- Excellent short-term, mid-term, and long-term ability to set goals, prioritize, and manage time.
- Consultative problem solver and very strong communicator.
- Ability to create and execute impactful sales presentations for small and large groups.
- Ability and willingness to work as a team on common goals, and to work towards total team development.