We are seeking individuals who are interested in careers in the Information Technology field.
Inviting applications for the role of Quality Analyst
In this role you will be responsible for simplifying complex IT Systems solutions for customers in all industries, understanding how to structure a process capture and process improvement initiative and how to facilitate the client through a pragmatic decision-making process.
Minimum 1-3 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Thorough knowledge in Mortgage domain and have experience in Origination, Servicing
- Strong knowledge in Mortgage workflows such as Origination, Processing, Underwriting, Closing and Post closing
- Thorough understanding of and experience in delivering complex projects via Agile methodology
- Experienced in developing test plans and test scripts
- Experienced in automated script development and execution
- Create automation assets using Selenium tool
- Build functional test plan, Automation test plan, test cases, and test data for identified changes.
- Able to work with business stakeholders as well as technology partners
- Participate in the meetings such as Requirements gathering, Defect triage meetings, Daily testing meetings, Retrospection, Demo, UAT session and Production implementations Planning, Warranty effort planning.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be self-starter and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Handles all aspects of the quality process for one or more applications, from analysis, to test planning, test case and data creation, test automation for regression testing, test execution and reporting.
- Reviews requirements documentation from IT staff to ensure that it is complete and follows up if any information is missing or unclear. •Creates test data and executes test cases for new application features.
- Tracks status of all test cases in Quality Center and notates whether the test case has passed or failed.
- Communicates with project groups after test case execution to inform them of any issues, problems or risks with the test case.
- Tracks defects and failures in Quality Center, reviews the defects and assigns to the appropriate developer for resolution. •Retests defects that have failed after they have been resolved by the developer to ensure no other issues exist.
- Obtains business and/or management approval after the testing is completed and defects have been resolved.
Specific Skills Needed:
- Requirements solicitation, great communication skills, ability to handle multiple projects, ability to manage scope, manual testing experience for Java applications, Single Sign On testing experience (desired), self-starter, able to work independently
- Years of Experience Needed: 2+
- This resource is needed due to an increased volume of micro site and SSO requests for new and renewing clients during Q4 busy season
We are currently looking for U.S. Citizens/ Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the U.S. with any Work Visa are encouraged to apply.