This candidate will work in the Applied Optics Branch of the Naval Research Laboratory in DC. The position will consist of:
· Programming in C++
· Passing data between C++ and Matlab routines
· Analyzing data using Matlab
· Assist in the designing, building, and modifying optical and electronic instrumentation, both commercial and lab-bench-built.
· Able to work well in a team environment, willing to travel, and able to assist with field tests of new optical sensors.
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Security Cearance and access to the NRL facility via a general background check.
Minimum Requirements: -
- BS Degree with study in physics, engineering, or similar background.
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must have experience with C++ and Matlab
- Must have lab experience
- Qualified candidates must have or be able to obtain a Secret level Clearance.