Job DescriptionSee More
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is looking to hire an Entry Level Labview Engineer to work at Carderock, Naval Surface Warfare Center in Bethesda, MD. This position will get to work on novel algorithm and architecture development that will eventually lead to shipboard installation and testing.
More About the Role:
Develop software architecture and tool suite to support real-time processing of digital sensor data streams (Strain, Temperature, navigation (GPS), pressure, etc.) within a stand-alone deployed network (shipboard).
Develop and integrate algorithms to perform engineering assessments and comparative
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
SECRET level clearance or ability to obtain one
BS/BA in Engineering or related field
0-3 years experience
LabView experience from classes and projects highly desired
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Certified Labview Associate Developer (CLAD) certificate
Certified Labview Developer (CLD) certificate
Previous Labview projects as example highly encouraged
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Valid through: 9/26/2020