Entry level Software Engineer
Codes embedded software in light of customer specifications and requirements following approved design documents.
Works on embedded coding for Body Component System products such as: Instrument Clusters, Heads Up Display "HUD", cameras, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Basic understanding of general engineering principles and methodologies.
• Basic knowledge of microcomputer, hardware, embedded software, development tools, and de-bugging methods in order to develop, configure, test and de-bug software.
• Basic knowledge of Software Process Improvement (SPI), lifecycle models and process models.
• Written and verbal communication and presentation skills to primarily gather or exchange information with internal and external customers on factual matters.
• Customer service skills to interact and partner with a limited number of external customers related to business outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of C-programming preferred.
- Must have a previous internship or work experience focused on embedded software
- December 2017 or Alumni will be considered.
- DENSO will not consider May 2018 graduates at this time.