As part of Boeing's Space & Missile Systems division, Satellite Systems manages the company's major commercial and government satellite and ground programs for communications, national defense and other missions. Satellite Systems in Los Angeles, CA oversees the design, development, manufacture, integration and testing of satellites.
Your dreams go beyond Planet Earth. You are innovative, creative, and challenge the status quo. You work well in teams while also having the ability to work assignments autonomously. Here at Satellite Systems you will collaborate with leaders in space innovation and pave the way in creating the world’s best satellites. You will be a leader in space innovation.
- Design and development of state-of-the art electronics for space-based applications
- Duties will include circuit design, requirements and interface definition, modeling and analysis, testing, performance and design verification
- Technical support for production and test of space-qualified electronics
Ideally, academic and/or coop/internexperience should include exposure to digital and analogcircuit design and theory. Exposure to power conditioning electronics, control system design and theory, and/or satellite communications systems principles is a plus. Early career engineers work under supervision and mentoring by more experienced engineers in a team-oriented environment.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Missile Systems
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
- BS in ElectricalEngineering
- Experience with digital/analog power electronics
- Circuit design and analysis
- Electronics test methodology
- Electronics-oriented co-op or internexperience
Typical Education and/or Experience
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Job ID 1700014867