The Boeing Company is now hiring Entry Level positions for Cabin and Network Systems Design and Analysis Engineers in Everett, Washington. Primary Responsibilities:
- Develops and documents electronic and electrical system requirements.
- Designs hardware, software and interface specifications.
- Tests and validates to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements.
- Assists in monitoring supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
- Solves problems concerning fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle.
- Researches specific technology advances for potential application to company business needs.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
• Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering preferred
Typical Education / Experience:
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.