Entry level ASIC/FPGA Development and Verification Engineers are responsible for device requirements development, architecture, detailed design, verification, supplier coordination and/or product delivery. Candidate will be supporting The Boeing Company's Satellite Capabilities organization and multiple satellite product lines based in Los Angeles.
- Assists in development of electronic architecture and detailed specifications for various electronic products.
- Assists in development of detailed designs consistent with requirements and specifications.
- Conducts various methods of testing and analysis to support design.
- Gathers data for technical performance measures.
- Assists in providing engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Assists with trade studies and literature research to support future product designs.
- Works under close supervision.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Missile Systems
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
- Experience in Digital ASIC/FPGA design.
- Experience with ASIC/FPGA development including architectural definition, detailed design implementation using SystemVerilog, and functional verification using SystemVerilog.
- Knowledge and competency of Verification and UVM.
- Thrive in working within a fast-paced environment and work well in a team of ASIC engineers and Subsystem engineers.
- Demonstrated history of 1st pass success with ASIC designs.
Typical Education and/or Experience
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Job ID 1700008424