- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end- user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
- Working Java programming knowledge
- Sound knowledge of Relational Databases (RDBMS)
- Knowledge in Java Spring and Hibernate
- Familiar with designing and implementing RESTful API
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) best practices
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven or Ant build scripts
- JUnit or TestNG framework, JMeter, HtmlUnit, Selenium or other testing frameworks
Job ID 3016224