Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
In this role you will be the business sales lead for an enterprise account or other large accounts, and may also act as the account lead for a substantial area of a Corporate Account. Understands a client’s critical business priorities and supporting IT challenges and requirements. Focuses on driving value for the client, while maximizing competitive share, revenue, and margin for the company. Identifies, qualifies, and closes new business that results in substantial incremental revenue and margins to the company in addition to maintaining and expanding existing product and solution offerings. Responsible for representing company’s portfolio of products and services in a concise, relevant way that resonates with customers and highlights company’s key competitive strengths to drive a purchase decision. Accountable for achieving sales goals. May coordinate the overall account management activities with other company Business Organizations. May also be supported by presales, product/service specialists and inside sales support resources. These jobs focus on selling to customers, typically through work that occurs outside ‘the company’s’ offices.
- Typically 8-12years account management experience.
- Bachelordegree or equivalent
- Deep knowledge of the vertical industry and the client's position, challenges and strategy within the industry including security, risk and compliance issues.
- Keeps abreast of trends and lead discussions with IT on strategic directions and linking discussions.
- Strong knowledge of the company's breadth of solutions and engages specialist resources as needed.
- Easily applies IT and/or industry solution, product, service knowledge to solving business challenges.
- Uses consultative, solution selling and business development skills at the CXO level to align the client's business needs with the company's solutions.
- Builds strong CXO level relationships, especially working with executives in lines of business.
- Negotiates at the CXO level.
- Uses expertise in specialty, consultative, solution selling and business development skills to align the client's business needs with solution.
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
- Demonstrates a successful ability to leverage company's portfolio of products and services to change the playing field against our competition.
- Demonstrates strong presentation and communication skills at the executive level.(English & French).
Job ID 1015457