The EnterpriseOne HR/Payroll Analyst will lead the planning, design, and development activities within EnterpriseOne and launch efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes.
- Supports ongoing gathering and analysis of data in support of approved and proposed business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements
- Responsible for generating and compiling reports based on their findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Lead EnterpriseOne design sessions in prototyping new functionality for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow utilizing industry best practices
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Design, prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization
- Lead collaboration efforts for the planning, design, development, and deployment of new functionality, and enhancements to EnterpriseOne
- Create system design proposals
- Lead legacy data conversion migration into EnterpriseOne
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems to EnterpriseOne
- Create systems models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to system programmers
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions
- Document As-Is business process flows to identify business requirements.
- Develop To-be business process flows which highlight the solution for each business requirement.
- Lead EnterpriseOne configuration sessions.
- Identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support
- Ensure orientation and training occurs for end users for all modified and new systems
- Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts
- Define and implement security rules and guidelines within the software
- Actively develop and provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members
- Maintains knowledge of Flatiron’s company values and strategic plan
- Support published corporate policies
- Perform additional assignments per management’s direction
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Accounting, Management Information Systems or a related field from an accredited institution and 10 years related experience and/or training
- Expert knowledge ofJDEdwards EnterpriseOne version9.1and above, , specifically the following modules:
- Human Resource Management
- US Payroll
- Canadian Payroll
- Self-Service Human Resources
- Time and Labor