3D Systems is the originator and world leader in 3D printing. Born from a spark of inspiration in 1983, 3D Systems has run on innovation for over 30 years. Co-founded by the inventor of 3D printing, Charles (“Chuck”) Hull, 3D Systems has grown into a global 3D solutions company focused on connecting our customers with the expertise and digital manufacturing workflow required to solve their business, design or engineering problems. Be a part of a fast-moving global organization that thrives on innovation, speed and quality to build the technology of tomorrow. If you're the kind of person who thrives in a collaborative environment, where the open exchange of knowledge and ideas is encouraged, who has a yen for making a real impact, and whose heart skips a beat at endless career path opportunities, 3D Systems is the place for you. Come join us. Be the difference and watch our company and your career rise together.
The primary responsibilities for this role include:
- Engage with primarily Supply Chain business stakeholders to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that leverages ERP application.
- Candidate must be responsible for end-to-end business process flows diagrams.
- Working with a team to analyze, diagnose and resolve unpredictable and varied problems using diverse methods and tools.
- Test case development, performance and load testing, End to End testing, and functional/regression testing.
- Facilitate requirements workshops, documenting detailed functional, technical, reporting & data requirements.
- Provide support to Supply Chain and Agile teams, and act as the primary point of contact for Super User / Business Admin support.
Education and Training:
Bachelors degree preferred
- 10 - 12 years of Oracle eBusiness Suite functional and technical exposure from Supply Chain perspective.
- 12-14 years of Techno/Functional experience in Oracle Financial and Manufacturing Modules. Oracle Supply Chain Management Applications (MRP, Work in Process, Purchasing, Inventory, iProcurement, iSupplier) and Order to Cash (Order Management and Shipping). Multi-site MRP Planning knowledge is a must have for this Job.
- Oracle Agile is a plus. Need to be able to act as liaison between Business Users and Offshore Developers from PLM point of view discussion
- Specializes in the development of Oracle software solutions utilizing expertise in requirements definition, business analysis, design, systems integration, and implementation.
- Self-motivated, result oriented with strong analytical skills. Good at problem solving and with good communication skills.
- Functional - 60% and Technical - 40%
- Must have worked on Oracle Apps Support projects in the past.
- Experience in developing, testing, implementing and supporting integrated solutions in various Oracle financial applications.
- Good SQL & PL/SQL & Oracle development experience.
- Write business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle Forms and Reports development including XML Publisher.
- Good Communication and inter personal skills required
- Ability to work with a Global Users group and ready to travel overseas.
- Experience pulling data from the database.
- Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions for them.
- Working on large projects / programs (covering many regions / many business areas).
- Working experience in performance optimization.