Millennium Engineering and Integration Company (MEI) is seeking an Enterprise Verification, Validation, and Test (VV&T) Engineer for a full-time position supporting systems engineering and integration efforts at the Remote Sensing Systems Directorate, Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC/RS), at Los Angeles Air Force Base (LAAFB) in El Segundo, CA. This work is at a location in El Segundo, CA. The work requires knowledge and experience in managing, tracking, integrating, and improving Test processes. This position will support the Enterprise Management Team in support of system acquisition, development, production, and sustainment for the OPIR and EM Enterprise programs in support of the Space and Missile Systems Center Remote Sensing Directorate (SMC/RS).
- Oversee the Test Master Schedule and the integration of Program Integrated Master Schedules, test plans, test objectives, test measures, and evaluation criteria
- Develop T&E strategy, Test and Evaluation Master Plan, requirement verification and test plans, test objectives, test methodology, and evaluation criteria
- Support implementation of common Test and Evaluation database for the program
- Support T&E reviews, audits, Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), Deficiency Review Boards (DRBs), Materiel Improvement Process Review Boards (MIPRBs), and Technical Interchange Meetings (TIMs) Candidate will work in a highly collaborative environment with prime contractors, other team contractors, government civilians, and members of the U.S. Air Force.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Test and evaluation experience with DoD/USAF test processes and documentation
- Demonstrated experience with multi-faceted tests and test project teams, to include oversight of scheduling
- Experience with ground systems, such as terminals and networks Knowledge of satellite test methodologies, test scripting, and test data collection and analysis
- Experience with SMC, USAF, and DoD acquisition and Systems Engineering processes
- Experience with databases and Sharepoint
- TS clearance eligible for SCI
- Knowledge and experience in Test Engineering
- Strong computer skills, and must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to enable working, interfacing, and interrelating with diverse personnel and dynamic teams