Tenable is currently searching for an Enterprise Territory Manager, who is responsible for establishing and developing business through existing and new clients in their territory.
- Maintain and develop the existing client base through marketing and direct sales activities
- Identify, qualify and develop new opportunities through prospecting and networking
- Manage and maintain your territory's sales pipeline and target key accounts and vertical markets for development
- Achieve assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales budgets and other objectives established by the Vice President of Sales
- Provide monthly and quarterly sales forecasts
- Manage the day to date activities of sales personnel dedicated to your region. This includes inside sales representatives and sales engineers.
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed your assigned quotas and revenue objectives
- Utilize channel sales resources in your region as necessary
- Stay abreast of competitive industry and market intelligence and provide feedback in this area to executive management
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What you'll need:
- Bachelors Degree and 5-7 years of experience directly relating to this job
- Ability to take on a consultative style when presenting ideas and products
- Competency with sales tracking tools.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and capable of accurate work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to travel approximately 25% of the time.