At Sumo Logic the Territory Account Executive is a part of our Enterprise Sales Team. As a TAE your core responsibility will be to generate revenue by identifying and developing net-new customers in a greenfield region.
- Manage the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on aggressive sales goals.
- Understand your prospect's needs and effectively communicate how the Sumo Logic service will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly engineering, product management and marketing.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Assist with product demos using web tools to prospects and customers.
- Hunt and aggressively prospect new business, while working closely with your Sales Development Team Representative.
Desired Qualifications, Skills, & Experience:
- 3 - 7 years Field Sales experience, with consistent quota over achievement.
- Experience selling an enterprise B2B software application; on-demand/SaaS or IT Infrastructure Management solution is essential
- Track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding logos in an Enterprise Software space.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth technical sales environment.
- Passionate about technology.
- Good Sales DNA and hunter mentality.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills.