As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will provide critical IT technology infrastructure to support our engineers and staff for various spaceflight systems. You will share in the team's impact on all aspects of IT. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
- Design and deploy enterprise identity solutions in partnership with InfoSec team
- Participate in design and deployment of modern unified communication technology
- Documenting general processes and updating FAQs/HOWTOs
- Available to support flexible work hours to support various mission objectives
- Able to travel to our other Blue Origin facilities to support deployments and mission objectives
- Regular participation in on call rotation
- Active Directory domain and forest architecture, design and implementation experience
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in information systems or computer science, or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ year's experience working in information technology in system administration
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, VMWare, virtual backup systems
- Customer Service-oriented attitude to support and instruct computer users, most of whom have extensive science and engineering backgrounds, and require efficient resolution of complex problems
- DevOps / SRE skills to leverage bias for automation to optimize for consistency and efficiency
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
- Hypervisor Certifications: vSphere, vCenter, ESX(i)
- Experience with identity management, multifactor authentication, JIT access, and unified communications.
- Exchange onsite to O365 migration
- Experience with modern storage solutions including all flash and S3
- Budget development, projection, and justification experience
- Project planning and management experience
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to utilize software development / agile methodologies