Enterprise Technology Innovation Data Analyst
Our Enterprise Technology Innovation Data Analystworks with business experts and the Enterprise Technology Innovation team to collect, organize and interpret data for WPS that delivers enhanced business value and operational agility.
This position will be responsible for inspecting, cleansing, transforming and modeling data to support complex advanced analytical solutions.
Through proof-of-concepts, this position will demonstrate emerging analytical capabilities that align with business goals and budgets and integrate within the WPS service-oriented architecture. Our Enterprise Technology Innovation Data Analyst will evangelize and mainstream production ready solutions to WPS business units to solve complex business problems.
Characteristics and Responsibilities
· Architects, designs and presents a wide array of complex advanced analytical solutions to WPS business units.
· Works withinternal and external stakeholders in framing business problems, identifying data sources and delivering solutions in an exploratory and production environment.
· Performs proof-of-concepts that identifies capabilities, costs and risk of new data management and analytical technologies.
· Aligns strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding products, services, partners, suppliers.
· Collaborates with the Enterprise Technology Innovation team members to identify and deliver advanced analytical capabilities to WPS business units.
· Drives advanced analytical innovation by removing technical and cultural barriers to innovation process.
· Evangelizes and mainstreams advanced analytical solutions to internal customers.
· Stays current on new and emerging data management and analytical technologies.
· Responsible for data acquisition, translation and validation from multiple sources.
· Comfortable in manipulating and analyzing complex, high volume, high dimensionality data from multiple sources.
· Proactively identifies sources of information either internal or external to enhance the research efforts and develop and test new complex data structures.
· Automates data gathering to improve the efficiency and accuracy of data collection.
· Design and implement data acquisition strategies for diverse sets of data from internal and external sources.
· Transforms, cleanses and loads the raw data into the appropriate repository for further analysis.
U.S. citizenship is required for this position due to U.S. Department of Defense restrictions.
· 2 or more years of progressive technologyexperience within the data management and analytics domains
· 2 or more years of ETL experience with diverse data sets OR a combination of relevant experience and demonstrated ability to meet the Information Systems Career Ladder Competencies which include Focus, Leadership, Design/Analysis, Support/Implementation, Strategy, Budget and Analytic Ability.
· Experience with relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL)
· Experience with Hadoop, MongoDB, NoSQL, Cassandra
· Bachelordegree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or Business Administration
100 % remote
To apply go to Job ID #ENTER02739
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities