Bluebeam has an incredible technical services team and awesome customers WHO LOVE US!
If you are an experienced technical support professional who loves solving problems and teaching people new things, we'd love to train you to be a part of our high-performing Enterprise Support team as a Software Support Specialist. This is a fun, fast-paced and challenging environment with opportunity for growth and development.
About the ROLE:
You’ll be on the front lines assisting our enterprise customers with Bluebeam products, both in how to use the software as well as troubleshooting technical issues. We are not a call center! We want our customers to recognize that another intelligent person is on the other end of the phone or email working to understand their workflow and helping them utilize our tools to do what they do better and more efficiently.
More about the ROLE:
- Serve as front line contact for enterprise customers by answering telephone calls and emails
- Respond to questions and troubleshoot issues related to use of the Bluebeam software applications, including our plugins into other software applications
- Act as an advocate for the customer and effectively communicate feedback to and from the members of our Engineering team in a very clear and concise method
- Take ownership of technical issues from initial report to final resolution
- Advise customers on software workflows and best practices, helping them achieve the desired end result with Bluebeam products
- Set up test environments to verify reported software bugs and log them into our bug tracking database
- Create internal and external support documentation
- Provide mentorship to other team members
- Customer service skills!! Bluebeam has exceptional standards for customer service, not only for the clients we support, but also for our employees. It is our expectation that the person in this role will like to work with others and will help them solve problems with a positive attitude and helpful spirit.
- 5-7 years of technical supportexperience
- Solid experience with Active Directory, SQL Server and databases, IIS (Internet Information Services), and Web Servers
- Familiar with enterprise technology and environments (Networking, Windows Server Management, application deployment and Batch Scripting)
- Familiar with Windows troubleshooting tools, such as Sysinternals, Network monitoring tools (Microsoft Message Analyzer, WireShark, and Resource Monitor)
- Exposure with Windows software deployment, installation, troubleshooting, log file analysis and Windows error codes
- Familiar of the Windows Event Viewer and Registry.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose root cause analysis and provide IT departments with resolutions and best practices related to Windows OS, Windows software, Windows Server, as well as customer network topology and configuration.
- Proven ability to set and manage the expectations of enterprise clients
- A positive and proactive nature (You follow through on helping customers get the answers they need!)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (We really mean it! Including grammar.)
- A sense of humor (Examples appreciated– let’s see who reads this!)
Bonus Points For Experience With:
- PDF software
- Architectural or structural programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Tekla or SolidWorks
- The AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) industry
- iOS and OS X environments
- Virtual environments (i.e. Citrix, VMware, Hyper-V)
- Document Management Systems (Share Point and Projectwise)
- Setting up and utilizing software deployment tools such as SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager)