Job Title: Enterprise Technical Architect - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Washington, DC
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The Technical Architecture Specialist is the technical expert centered on a technology, technologies or a portfolio of applications Coordinate with other parties in setting the technical approach and direction and implementation for work.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide technical design expertise, defines what technical requirements are needed to support defined business requirements, participates in detailed design, reviews system architecture, reviews test plans, and provides technical guidance to the Application Team
- Responsible for collaborating with the Team Lead(s) to coordinate project schedules, budgets, request management, and work authorization.
- Define and evaluate logical and physical data models.
- Define test plans and criteria for acceptance for the technical components of system
- Ensure business requirements are supported by the technical architecture
- Assist in leading technical direction of software and hardware;
- Assist in development of overall system technical architecture - including software and hardware
- Analyze, determine, and document technical requirements and change request impact analysis. Participate in detailed design and product test execution as required.
- Ensure business requirements are supported by the technical architecture.
- Assist in defining technical architecture standards.
- Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
- Follow quality standards.
- Complete assigned tasks
- Essential Job functions:
- Interface with Executive Sponsors, Group Leads, and Lead Functional Architects to convey infrastructure requirements, plan, and schedule deployment of tasks, and resolve any issues that impact the deployment of the Application
- Conduct structured walk-throughs or inspections for technical areas; resolve issues.
- Develop technology standards
- coordinating and presenting proposals to Group Leads, Leads, and the client.
Required Skills/Abilities (Plus):
- Experience working with Networking/ Firewalls/ VC systems;
- Experience working with Cloud solutions (AWS/Azure);
- Experience with server architecture, datacenter tools
- Some exposure to Disaster/Recovery and system backup disciplines
- Strong communication skills: both written and spoken
- Ability to work in a team environment
- ITIL, TOGAF certification is desirable
- Experience in containers ( Kubernetes problems) in cloud based environments.
- Educating customers on best practices when it comes to Kubernetes installation and usage