The Enterprise Technical Architect is responsible for performing and coordinating effective troubleshooting, optimization, and performance tuning of deployed JDA Cloud solutions. Methodical troubleshooting, clear communications, thought leadership, and attention to detail are essential traits for achieving success in this role. This position will be part of the team responsible for performance optimization of mission-critical customer facing environment.
- Work as a member of a team responsible for troubleshooting, optimization, and performance tuning of deployed JDA Cloud solution.
- Develop complete virtualization solutions taking into account infrastructure, data protection, high availability, resource management, automation, disaster recovery, and application requirements.
- Assess, design, and recommend Virtual Infrastructures (VI) including server and storage platforms to support performance requirements.
- Conduct research and provide all levels of support for issues pertaining Virtual Infrastructure
- Interacting with internal support organizations or vendors in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting functions.
- Defining and documenting standards and operating procedures
- Develop and maintain close relationships with technology partners
- Ensure the security integrity through implementation of industry accepted best practices.
- Detail oriented, self-motivator with time-management skills
- Manage multiple communications from various teams and drive excellent communication with team members, external groups and clients.
- 8+ years hands on experience planning, designing, and implementing data center server and storage solutions
- 6+ years technical experience with VMWare (Design, migration, implementation, performance optimization)
- Solid understanding of Azure networking and security frameworks
- VMware VCP certified, certifications on other Virtualization Technologies (Hyper-V, Xen) is a plus
- Experience working with and administration of Pure, EMC Unity all-flash storage arrays
- Experience with Dell, HP server hardware platforms, Cisco UCS a plus.
- Must have excellent working knowledge of Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012/2016 Server Operating Systems, Active Directory/Azure Active Directory, DNS, and network connectivity troubleshooting skills.
- Strong PowerShell scripting
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with a wide variety of internal and external personnel with emphasis on follow-through and reporting.
- Must be customer service oriented to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Ability to multitask on multiple clients' needs is required
- Must have excellent organization and technical documentation skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to organize projects and tasks according to priorities.
- A person in this position should be a good project leader and have the ability to communicate effectively project plans and status of projects.
- Ability to travel occasionally, some internationally
- Able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, as project and system availability requirements demand.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, proactive team player that can work independently and take personal ownership of work assignments