About The Position
The Enterprise Team Lead will be responsible for growing and enabling a team of Client Success professionals, who own a portfolio of some of our most strategic clients and are responsible to onboard, train, provide strategic guidance, and promote adoption of Datorama by ensuring our clients are getting value. Our Client Success team is the face of the company for our clients once they come on board.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Empower your team, serve as an escalation point for them and clients, ensure they have the right skills and product knowledge to be the client’s go-to resource.
• Act as a strategic consultant when it comes to analytics, and grow clients’ usage of the platform
• Provide guidance and feedback to direct reports through formal performance reviews and informal communication
• Manage the team’s day-to-day responsibilities, structure work/routines to allow the team to succeed and provide excellent service.
• Identify and develop a strong understanding of client’s core objectives and challenges
• Directly develop and maintain client relationships with key accounts.
• Coordinate and deliver client deliverables
• Be the day-to-day point of contact for your client on allocated accounts
• Be proactive in presenting innovative and creative analyst relations plans and ideas for your clients
• Identify relevant analysts for particular activities and manage the briefing process
• 7+ years previous commercial experience, preferably in the technology sector
• 2+ years management experience as a team lead or manager
• 3 + years experience developing Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing solutions , with 2+ years experience in digital analytics, preferably in top tier media agency or Adtech vendor
• Strong project management skills, PMP preferred
• Advertising Agency experience (preferred)
• Extensive experience using Excel and SQL
• Strong technical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Time management skills with the ability to effectively manage and prioritize own workload
• Deep understanding of the online advertising industry / eco-system
• Natural ability for consultative and solution-based selling
• B.S. or B.A. degree