Enterprise Systems Engineer
Our client is a leading financial firm using cutting edge technology to deliver transparent and reactive trading solutions to global markets.
They are currently looking for a skilled Enterprise Systems Engineer to be based out of their offices in Austin, Texas.
You will be supporting all of the firm’s desktop and enterprise environments – including Virtualization clusters, Microsoft Exchange Servers, and Active Directory over a multi-site setup.
- 3+ years of experience administering Microsoft Exchange 2013/2016, Windows Servers 2012r2/2016
- 3+ years PowerShell experience
- 3+ years of experience with MS Active Directory and Windows DNS
- Experience with patch management, imaging and deployment for Windows desktops
- Experience with ESX/VMWARE Administration
- Netapp Storage Administration
- Experience with server hardware and data center hardware a plus
- Microsoft certification is a plus, but not required