Job Summary: Mesa Energy Systems has an immediate need for an Enterprise Systems Engineer. Primary focus will be to coordinate the planning, installation, programming and commission of control systems. This role will also coach and mentor other members of the Automation team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and support enterprise level connectivity with multiple building systems.
- Develop and identify energy saving opportunities.
- Provide energy solutions for control implementation to project and sales team.
- Perform building level energy analysis.
- Investigate and propose emerging technologies for implementation.
- Demonstrate advanced control software knowledge.
- Provide application engineering for building systems (i.e. drawings, wiring diagrams, material selection, etc.)
- Design and implement complex electrical control circuits.
- Develop Design/Build documentation (i.e. drawings, sequence of operation, specifications, etc.)
- Develop complicated databases and sequence of operations.
- Implement complex networking principles.
- Understand the design and operation of complex mechanical equipment and systems.
- Commission complex building systems.
- Identify and recommend repairs for equipment deficiencies.
- Trouble-shoot and understand complex electrical control circuits.
- Generate commissioning documentation.
- Lead and schedule commissioning efforts.
- Actively participate in LEED commissioning and coordination meetings.
- Support field level engineers and technicians
- Direct Mesa electrician work
- Justify discrepancies between contract and non-contract work
- Provide training and leadership for Project Engineer/Technicians.
- Perform end-user training.
- Minimum 5 years of direct automation experience with control systems and programming required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably Electrical or Mechanical) or equivalent field experience.
- Working knowledge of at least three HVAC controls systems (preferably Delta, JCI or Andover)
- Knowledge of mechanical systems
- Ability to interface with customers at a supervisory and management level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills, understanding of controls networking.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and meet MVR requirements.