- Researching/educating customer's industry or economic conditions which drive or inspire change in priorities.
- Strategically engage cross functional resources to achieve their goals and hit their numbers.
- Dynamic time/resource management—handling multiple priorities and greater levels of responsibility.
- Challenge customers to see their business differently.
- Sharing of standard methodologies, case studies and win/loss stories.
- Mentor team members and receive mentoring.
- Consistently strive to improve and reinvent yourself. Lead by example - demonstrates quality in thoughts, speech, action and attitude.
Who You'll Work With
This role allows flexibility, customer engagement, groundbreaking technology and career mobility. You will be teaming with an account manager, you will jointly engage with the customer, finding unique ways to tackle your customer's concerns and challenges. You will make customers more agile, improve your career and bring groundbreaking technology into the light.
Who You Are
You will have presentation Skills, Workshop Facilitation, White boarding Skills, etc. Leadership (vision) and delegation (execution). Have the ability to establish trust and credibility. Accessibility and responsiveness - organization and time management. Building Winning Capability within Cisco.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- 7+ years related experience in a dynamic high technology environment
- Cisco product experience (required)
- Pre-Sales experience
- BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent
- Strong skill set in one or more of the following areas of specialization: Collaboration/Applications/Datacenter/Virtualization/Wireless.
- Understanding and conversant about company, competitors, technologies, solutions, product strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Be a leader, willing to step out
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to participate as a team member and assume a leadership role for the team.
- The unique ability to understand complex technical and selling situations and the ability to tackle the problem or solicit the required resources.