$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
As an Enterprise Supply Chain & Security Risk Management Specialist you are responsible for providing:
• Industry expert risk assessment services for customers and business partners
• Market and deliver risk engineering services
• Advanced property consultative services to customers, including identifying and helping to resolve exposures with significant loss potential, investigating cause/effect of major losses and evaluating safety management programs.
• Advanced level training for customers, service design and coordination, and mentoring.
Final candidates may be subject to a Motor Vehicle Record background check as this position may include a company car.
• Bachelors Degree and 8 or more years of experience in regional or global logistics, freight forwarding and/or supply chain management in an operational management, security management, risk management, supply chain management or quality management position
• High School Diploma or Equivalent and 10 or more years of experience in regional or global logistics, freight forwarding and/or supply chain management in an operational management, security management, risk management, supply chain management or quality management position
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience with all modes of transport, preferably for a global supply chain within North America and South America
• High level of experience in supply chain / logistics security (facilities and transport)
• Experience in survey and or investigations
• Experience in risk management in order to create a link between operational logistics and supply chain risk management
• Experience in security and supply chain assessments either on ISO 28000, TAPA, BASC, AEO, C-TPAT or any other secure supply chain program
• Capable to review larger more complex supply chain from a helicopter view to identify potential risks
• Experience in identifying best practices for various modes of transport
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Strong communication and consultative skills
• People management experience
Imagine working for a company that truly cares about their employees, customers, stakeholders, and communities they serve. Imagine working for a values-driven organization that has the ambition and desire to be the best global insurance provider in the world. Zurich is that place where 55,000 employees across approximately 200 countries and territories are all focused on helping people and helping companies protect what is truly most important to them. We are a values-driven organization that takes pride in the work that we do every day and we have the ambition to be the best global insurer in the world.
Zurich does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resume will become the property of Zurich American Insurance. If you are a preferred vendor, please use our Recruiting Agency Portal for resume submission.
Primary Location United States-Illinois-Chicago
Other Locations United States-Virtual
Travel Yes, 50 % of the Time
Relocation Available No
Job Posting 07/18/19
Unposting Date Ongoing
Valid Through: 2019-9-30