Enterprise Supplier Management Analyst II
Our Insurance Client is searching for an Enterprise Supplier Management Analyst for their Chicago location. This person will be responsible for participating and supporting vendor management processes for assigned supplier(s) or team members (i.e. contractual terms, SLA(s), KPIs, guarantees and penalties, invoicing). This position monitors / analyzes vendor performance, measures performance against SLAs, KPIs, identifies supplier improvement opportunities, coordinates supplier audit activities / responds to and coordinates supplier interactions with HCSC departments. This role also supportsother team members, manager / director related to vendor management activities.
- Candidate will be a member of a high performing team, responsible for executing on supplier governance solutions for suppliers in support of the client's business needs.
- Responsible for fostering relationships (internal and external), and managing performance and issues for suppliers as directed.
- This position is accountable for managing and measuring the metrics of success, ensuring suppliers are delivering on business needs, driving supplier performance improvements and mitigating suppler risk.
- Provides oversight and direction to external third-party vendors to ensure adherence to client's standards and requirements.
- This role will support team members, and leadership on related enterprise and operational governance management activities; such as general supplier reporting, risk and compliance reporting, SharePoint or document management and tool management.
- As an Enterprise Supplier Management Analyst you will gain a vast knowledge of the inner workings and operations for one of the largest healthcare plans in North America.
- Successful candidates should have a strong desire of learning about multiple industries that they will engage with on a daily basis.
Required Job Qualifications:
- College Degree in Business or Finance, or 4years of relevant experience PLUS: 2-3years of experience with vendor interactions or managing vendors and/or experience in a procurement environment
- Analytical skills to support and enhance procurement strategy and goals.
- Ability to function in ambiguous and/or time-sensitive situations.
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and skills to participate and be effective in vendor interactions and vendor management with industry suppliers.
- Strong multitasking capabilities
- Knowledge of strategic sourcing principles.
- Experience in project management and vendor negotiation.
- Ability to influence stakeholders *Experience developing presentations and presenting to management and otherinternal groups.
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to negotiate successfully with suppliers Preferred Job Qualifications
- Knowledge of Business Process Outsourcing
- Knowledge of Insurance industry