PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The primary purpose of this role is to support the development and execution of the company's organic growth, inorganic growth, and performance improvement strategy. This position works in support of Directors within the Enterprise Strategy team to develop and deliver multi-year business strategies and delivery of key initiatives.
- Support and deliver multi-year growth and performance improvement strategies.
- Provides thoughtful research, analysis and recommendations regarding organic growth or performance improvement strategy projects.
- Networks externally to provide competitive insight and establishes informed perspectives on applicable innovation and emerging trends.
- Provides support for execution of strategy, including managing roadmaps and dashboards associated with key strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Business Administration, Economics, or similar field
- 3+ experience in strategy advisory, management consulting, or related role
- 3+ experience in managing or consulting to large, complex organizations