$80K — $100K *
As an Enterprise Strategic Account Executive, you will be a front-line interface between JLL clients and the JLL Marketplace platform. You will be responsible for the growth and expansion of existing accounts within the top 50 enterprise account base. This role reports to the Vice President of Sales to ensure the successful growth, engagement, and active utilization of the JLL Marketplace.
Responsibilities for the role include:
• Acting as a partner to JLL Account Directors in providing a best-in-class solutions for their facility supply and MRO spend via the Marketplace platform.
• Assume a strategic sales role in expanding current accounts by reviewing current data, highlighting opportunity, modeling ROI, expanding categories, and products and facilities.
• Understand and KPI metrics with JLL Account Directors including performance benchmarking, spend analysis, spend retention, and P&L impact.
• Partner with accounts to increase spend within Marketplace that is closely aligned to the client's objectives.
• Uncover and pursue new opportunities withing existing accounts
• Demonstrate proof-of-value to clients and JLL Account Directors.
• Act as a front-line representative for customer feedback.
• Take ownership over assigned account growth: expansion, adoption, and strategic planning. Provide regular status and forecasting to the VP of Sales.
• Represent Marketplace at company events, tradeshows, and virtual events.
• Collaborate with customer success, product management, and marketing teams to engage in targeted campaigns as well as customer support.
Ability and personality are paramount, but some specific traits, qualifications and experience we'll value:
• A Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, or business operations is preferred.
• Minimum eight years of experience in Sales, Account Management, and Customer Success
• Minimum of two years of experience in supply chain, CRE, or SaaS sales with significant exposure to B2B procurement systems is preferred.
What you can Expect from us:
We're an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together-across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We'll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you'll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can't wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Valid through: 4/9/2021