You should have comfort with engaging multiple departments to drive product success, including customersupport, engineering, marketing and sales. You’ve been a key stakeholder for product successbefore, and do what it takes.
You are comfortable with making the case for decisions that may be unpopular while keeping focused on product goals and objectives.
- 2-3 years as a Product Manager for an enterprise storage product
- Strong understanding of enterprise storage concepts and common use cases
- Strong written communication and presentation skills in both internal and external engagements
- Engineering program management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technical discipline; Or at least 5 years industry experience
- Experience deploying or managing storage services
- Strong understanding of file system concepts and NAS protocols
- Have previously held supporting or customer facing IT roles
- Comfortable with product demonstration, creating and delivering
- Hands-on use with one or more public cloud storage vendors