Req. ID: 116281
As an Enterprise SSD Product Manager for the Storage Business Unit at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for managing a designated product from development Kick Off to EOL.
This also includes partnering with Product marketing on the development of go-to-market plans and activities for specific products or product lines to establish, enhance, and distinguish placement within the competitive arena in order to maximize sales. In this position, you will gather market and customer needs and deliver to those needs through Micron’s capable cross-functional teams.
In addition, you will manage the product lifecycle, including product Stage Gate management with your respective Business Line Manager, pricing and quoting escalations, product demand profiles for quarterly planning, customer escalations and issues related to your product portfolio.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creating & maintaining market-focused GTM plans that clearly communicate product positioning, enablement plans, profitable ramps, and underlying priorities
- Maintaining clear and timely communication around the health, priorities, and trade-offs of the product line, across all levels of the Micron organization to drive best-in-class execution over the lifecycle of our products – from development to end-of-life
- Representing the "Voice of the Customer", market requirements and Sales needs internally in SBU as it relates to your respective product of ownership
- Creating & maintaining customer-facing product collateral, messaging and marketing tools for Micron’s sales and channel teams
- Sales and Channel enablement and training, including support with key customer presentations and events
- Analyzing market, competitive, sales, and customer data to contribute to product plans and product strategies
- Product quarterly revenue, margin and unit planning and management, providing inputs to product pricing models and pricing strategies
- Leading key initiatives that focus on a vertical market, specific customer or business challenges and contribute to developing processes within the Product Management team and partner organizations that are customer-centric and focused on best-in-class execution.
- Proven ability to grasp complex financial, technical, and marketing information to develop product plans and strategies
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills including to senior management
- Demonstrated business acumen and critical thinking skills
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and working across multiple locations
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- 6+ years of relevant marketing experience in Enterprise SSDs and related Storage products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Engineering; MBA preferred
- Hyperscale and Enterprise OEM experience a plus
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.