At Greene, Tweed, you'll find the cutting-edge technology, world-class polymer expertise and endless advancement opportunities you'd expect from a multi-national industry leader. You'll find them all in an environment that embraces diversity in people and opinions, moves decision making to the point of impact, and celebrates your success.
If you enjoy continuous learning and are excited about working with and creating technological solutions, explore career opportunities with Greene, Tweed.
We are currently searching for an Enterprise Systems Specialist - FI/CO modules, based in our Kulpsville, PA facility.
This position is responsible for the implementation and support of the Finance area solutions (Finance & Controlling modules) including review of current processes, gather client requirements for Finance configuration, recommend areas of improvement, and provide guidance and implement industry best practices. This position will be the key internal IT resource in the implementation and adoption of new advanced FI /CO features delivered with S/4 HANA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the portfolio of IT FI/CO projects.
- Working experience with Finance modules such as General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Closing Process (Month-End and Year-end), Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Treasury, Internal Orders, Project Systems and other important Finance processes such as CO Assessments and Distributions and Results Analysis also Finance Automatic payment process, Electronic Bank statement process, IDOCS, Lockbox process and billings and other key finance processes.
- Experience with integrations such as FI-MM, FI-SD, FI-HR Payroll, FI-PM, Deep knowledge and working experience of unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing, writing test cases, and functional specifications for RICEFW objects.
- Working experience with system upgrades and enhancements
- Knowledge or working experience with SAP S/4 HANA on Premise Conversion process
- Knowledge or working experience in the area of Sales and Distribution and resource related billing.
- The resources assigned should have 6+ years of experience in the areas mentioned above.
- The resource should leverage user groups, consortiums, enterprise system partners and other IT vendors as needed.
Education: BS Degree in Business, Information Systems or related field
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of IT systems experience, ideally including a working knowledge of S/4 HANA implementation
- Hands on experience with Robotic Process Automation strongly preferred
- 5+ years and working knowledge of FI/CO modules and related processes desired
- Experience defining business requirements and developing associated IT road maps required
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time.