FLSA Status: Exempt Salaried
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world's largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, with unique growth platforms and a track record of sustained profitable growth. Currently, our Global Tools & Storage Division is searching for a results-driven Enterprise Solutions Specialist to lead all phases of operations across their stable brands within U.S. markets in Las Vegas, NV.
As an excellent Enterprise Solutions Specialist you will be the consultative sales partner to the largest End Users (contractors) and trade unions. You will need to lead the local effort to forge a service-oriented relationships with large General Contractors, Trade Unions, Trade Associations, and Owner Enterprises in order to generate a preference for Stanley Black and Decker products and services.
As Enterprise Solutions Specialist you will need your team to generate interest in the brand, uncover customers’ needs for application-based solutions and training, and provide outstanding service in connecting the customer to our distributors and service centers. The result of your work is to move the End Users in your region from “Awareness” to “Loyalty” to Stanley Black & Decker.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Business Management or Engineering preferred)
- Minimum 3 years of direct sales or distribution sales experience with experience selling to high-level executives, C-Suite, and jobsite directors.
- Capability to meld empathy with a rock-hard determination to achieve outstanding results.
- Must have the ability to build relationships and work effectively with all levels of an organization to drive strategy, influence owners and generate revenue.
- Skilled at building and aligning a team to the overall strategic plan of the group and holding yourself accountable for the failures while giving credit to your team for the successes.
- Ability to collaborate with the appropriate internal team members to resolve problems that arise with the end users in your region.
- Exhibit a thorough knowledge of managing and executing a budget for your region to stay within the developed forecast and allocation.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite and use of a smartphone
Scope of Responsibilities
Sales & Client Engagement
- Identifies, evaluates, and pursues business opportunities with potential customers.
- Responsible for maintaining close relationship with existing users, new prospects and with distribution sales representives
- Develops demand and sales of products and services by investigating and resolving customer problems, recommends modifications to the product/service line, and coordinates sales negotiations with appropriate personnel.
- Responsible for meeting sales volume and revenue goals and standards for activity, such as number of sales calls, new product introductions and training events.
- Manages CORE and other SBD user contracts and programs for user responsibilities
- Maintain and use SalesForce.com as a CRM and Planning tool. Communicate successes and failures in a timely fashion to develop a more streamlined process and future for success with key accounts and opportunities.
Leadership & Communication
- Teach and mentor your local market team on the process of End User development: who to contact (trade associations, safety personnel, engineers, quality managers, general managers, line supervisors, chief mechanics, purchasing, etc.), how they execute the purchasing process (central and facility), and how to align their efforts with the local market teams, product managers, local distributors, and service centers
- Coordinates and partners with other departments to implement marketing initiatives.