The Regional Sales Manager will have responsibility for the development and closure of incremental revenue resulting from new business and up-sell in the greater Philadelphia area. This role is 75% direct sales and 25% managing and mentoring the team to grow our overall business.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect, qualify, and target new business opportunities. Work through the strategic enterprise selling process on new business evaluations and up-sell opportunities to close sales.
- Drive sales in all of CEI?s GTM?s with a focus on managed services, staffing and large projects
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline to ensure quarterly and yearly sales objectives are consistently achieved or exceeded.
- Effectively and simultaneously manage multiple opportunities at various stages of the sales cycle.
- Maintain and grow field level relationship with Microsoft ATU personnel and other partners
- Coordinate events
- Manage the local sales team to exceed their quotas and grow CEI?s local business.
- Has managed a team selling $10 million + in a technology focused company previously
- Individual annual sales in excess of $5 million annually
- Proven prospecting experience and existing relationships
- Minimum of 10 years of direct sales experience
- Experience closing multiple $500k and above deals
- Experience selling to ?C? level executives
- History of exceeding quota?s
- Self-motivated, driven, resilient, and energetic with exceptional work ethic
- BA/BS required
- Expected to be in PM office every day (unless attending a meeting)
- Technology sales experience
- Knowledge of application development and Microsoft product line (.NET, SharePoint, BizTalk)
- Selling offshore application development or maintenance services