Are you an experienced pre-sales solution consultant with a technical background? Allocadia is currently searching for an Enterprise Solutions Consultant to join our Vancouver team. Solution Consultants are the technical front line of Allocadia. They translate a potential customer’s needs into a solution-oriented vision and architecture that can be articulated and sold to the prospect and executed by our Professional Services team.
As a Solution Consultant, you have a strong desire and ability to leverage both technical and sales skills while playing a key role in the sales process. Reporting to the Lead Solution Architect, you will support Allocadia’s revenue generating teams by being a product/solution expert who can address potential customer’s challenges. You have core technical experience in MPM technologies and are passionate about learning new solutions as they are adopted by the organization. This position allows for ample opportunity to display and continually renew technical skills. Strong customer relationships, communication, and attention to detail are critical to success in this role.
What you’ll do:
- Function as a primary technical resource during sales engagements
- Assess customer requirements, translating them into a vision with a specific outcome that the customer can understand
- Define the technical elements that make up the proposed solution
- Document the project or solution requirements, and the roles and responsibilities for both the customer and Allocadia during the pre-sales and implementation processes
- Create and develop strong relationships with customers and their organizations
- Collaborate with others on the team to develop the solution roadmap, and assist customers with articulating this strategy internally for project approvals
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Allocadia’s products and services
- Maintain the existing sales demo systems and configure the systems as needed to complete sales demos
- Support sales representatives in both enablement and execution of sales demos
What you bring and career motivations:
- 4+ years of business experience with a mix of sales and technical responsibilities, ideally in a solutions consultant role within a SaaS and/or Martech business environment
- Passion for marketing tools, operations or technologies
- Experience with MPM, MRM, MA, CRM systems an asset but not required
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization and time management skills.
- Effective at communicating to C-level individuals as well as highly technical resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to confidently describe technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Exceptional personal organization and time management skills, able to prioritize competing tasks and deadlines, paying close attention to detail
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high-growth sales environment
- Willingness to work with customers outside of regular office hours.
- Ability to travel to deliver on-site presentations.
The Unicorn is someone who:
- Graduated with a degree in either Computer Sciences/Information Technology or a Business Discipline and has supplemented that with business experience or further education in the other field.
- Is results oriented
- Enjoys customer-facing roles
- Wants to sell
What it’s like to work here:
- We are guided by our core values: #RunTogether, #RunHard, #RunSmart, #RunCreatively and #RunHealthy
- Performance driven environment with an opportunity to work with passionate people who are focused on hitting company goals and personal goals.
- The team is here to build a world class SaaS company and do career defining work