What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Principal Solutions Architect –System Integrators & Strategic Clients
The Principal Solutions Architect – System Integrators & Strategic Clients will be primarily responsible for establishing mutual solution vision and technical integration across product offerings with both Strategic accounts and global system integrators. By fostering solutions and use case development, we will be able to expand our reach into key enterprise level opportunities and, more importantly, create more effective solutions to help address the customer's requirements.
Key Responsibilities of the Principal Solutions Architect – System Integrators & Strategic Clients
As the Principal Solutions Architect, you will:
- Identify and articulate joint solution strategy between Qlik and selected global system integrators
- Develop demonstrations / POCs showcasing joint solutions and value propositions.
- Perform product validation testing and continued maintenance for Industry and use case specific requirements.
- Support joint customer opportunities which will strengthen strategic partnerships and drive additional revenue
- Identify the economic impact of partner services and business outcome associated with the joint solutions
- Author demo assets that showcase integrated technology solutions.
- Evangelize integrated partner solutions via presentations, webinars, demos, and collateral.
To be considered for the role you will need to have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other relevant discipline
- Over 10 years of applicable experience
- Qlik Sense developer skills with the ability to create compelling apps and demonstrations
- Qlik Data Integration experience with Replicate and Compose
- API level implementation experience
- SAP BW, Data Modeling, Data Providers, Queries, data mapping and design, Bex queries
- Data management and integration
- Traditional EDW platforms
- Big Data – Hadoop ecosystem
- ETL and ELT
- Data modelling
- Real time / streaming data, Kafka, Streamsets, NiFi
- Change data capture
- Data Catalog
- Master Data Management
- Metadata management
- Data Science Experience
- Python, R, Scala
- Spark ML
- Additional Required Programming Languages & Experience
- Cloud Experience
- AWS, Azure, GCP
- CloudFormation scripting, EC2 management
- Creating and managing Virtual Machines, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
- Load balancing, performance testing, high availability
- Technical skills for building POCs for integrated solutions to demonstrate value
- Business acumen for the development of solutions that meet company objectives with partner solutions.
- Aptitude to quickly evaluate partner solutions to identify and develop unique value propositions.
- Customer acumen for presenting integrated solutions.
- Minimum of 4 years vendor experience in a sales engineering / pre sales position
- Sales methodology experience
- Minimum of 3 years of solution implementation experience
- Prefer modern data architecture implementation experience – Lambda, serverless
- Ability to create content for technical workshops and subsequently deliver and lead it
- Excellent knowledge of systems and application design
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lead team to solve complex technical problems in complex political environments
- Strong teaching, mentoring, and presentation skills including whiteboarding in front of customers and partners
- Strong sales and marketing skills including: needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks