About the role
The Enterprise Solution Architect (ESA) is a strategic position for our clients and within the global Services organization as a whole. The ESA is responsible for understanding client marketing, business, and most importantly, technical requirements and architecting a solution to deliver against those requirements. This is accomplished with a deep level of both functional and technical Punchh product expertise coupled with that of 3rd party technologies (POS, Online Ordering systems, data aggregation solutions, etc.) forming a part of the integrated marketing technology solution. The ESA must use this skill set to engage in critical customer solutions design situations, drive key solutions decisions by developing a strong partnership with Engineering Product Management and Sales leaders, and accurately document the finalized technology solution which sets client expectations and drives development efforts for the Product team.
A successful candidate for this role is someone who has excellent business consulting skills while driving to an efficient technical solution that meets both business and functional requirements of the client.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for attaining client business; technical requirements and designing; delivering a comprehensive solution
- Lead consultative engagements with clients on the technical and business challenges related to their digital marketing initiatives
- Lead Design Workshops and Business Requirements Definition and Creation
- Provide insight to solution design impacts to delivery and make recommendations for ease of delivery and support
- Understand product capabilities/limitations and applies them to the solution design
- Present high-level overviews of Punchh system architecture and integration capabilities
- Interact with both technical and non-technical clients, attain relevant technical and business requirements, analyze information and design comprehensive solutions
- Create, manage and present an actionable Business Requirements Document that aligns a client's business needs to the Punchh CRM & Marketing platform
- Conducts solutions presentations and obtains client acceptance of solution design
- Identify project issues / risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve
- Validates solution components and provide solution walkthrough with client
- Guides Punchh Implementations and Development teams through desired solution deployment
- Managing multiple client engagements and work with associated team members
- Responsible for the consulting and design for new client implementations, migrations and client projects
- Support the Sales team with sales opportunities by validating solutions
- Travel to client sites for onsite discovery, workshops and solutions presentations as required
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- Experience documenting client problems and software solutions using BRDs\FSDs, wireframes, diagrams, workflows, and mockups.
- Experience leading client facing discovery sessions to conceptualize and design complex business solutions
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills with technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audiences
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend complex technology solutions especially in SaaS based environments.
- Strong knowledge of REST APIs and integration techniques
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies including requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Understanding of sales process and methodologies
- Experience in the digital marketing industry
Bonus Points If You Have
- POS, loyalty programs, and/or CRM experience
- Working knowledge of retail technology