The Enterprise Solution Architect – HR role will develop and manage platform architecture lifecycle, drive Reference models, Reference Architectures, technical design, design patterns, reusable frameworks, best practices with the goal of providing solutions to programs, products and maximizing total cost of ownership, service delivery and customer satisfaction within Mars for the HR functional domain. The role will combine knowledge of best in class Emerging Technologies, Mars’ existing technology platform and architecture, and the changing requirements of Mars business users, to develop a strategic and architectural roadmap.
What are we looking for?
- 10+ years of software development, architecture and solution delivery experience in HR software packages like SAP /Oracle / Workday (preferred) is essential
- Strong technical expertise and ability to work in a matrixed environment of DT, business partners and suppliers
- Strong solution architecture skills – integration, security, data and technology architecture
- Drive large technology transformation programs involving platforms and products
- Ability to bring clarity to achieve results in an ambiguous work environment
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building abilities
- Ability to develop scalable / extensible technology roadmaps inclusive of SaaS, on-prem solutions, data lake and data-as-a –service
- Ability to run discovery sessions, define /collect requirements, educate and evangelize on technology solutions/strategies and independently develop proposals and roadmaps
- Strong customer facing, communication, and leadership skills
- Should have a very good understanding of technical capabilities of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS from an extensions, Integration and reporting perspective and be able to articulate complex technical solutions
- Awareness and experience of Cognitive Solutions, API/Microservices, Automation, Data lake/Advanced Analytics and Cloud architectures.
- The Enterprise Solution Architect – HR should possess a good understanding of HR processes, system architecture and data flow. The architect will partner with global DT teams and business to prioritize requirements and identify opportunities to drive efficiencies. With deep knowledge of integration patterns and security frameworks, the architect will drive decisions on integrating HCM with the legacy systems. The candidate will be able to develop and deliver solutions that are well aligned with the business outcomes
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Liaise with Architecture Team and Platform teams and working in partnership with end users to understand business & Technical needs, drivers. Partner with external vendors and consultants to understand latest technologies
- Develop a mid-term (18-36 month) and long-term strategic roadmap for Human Capital Management platforms
- Design the technical architecture, identify and manage key technical dependencies, and create the portfolio of services provided
- Influence and oversee the delivery of the strategic roadmap, ensuring alignment of projects with overall architecture, portfolio, and strategy
- Keep the portfolio up to date, driving retirement of legacy solutions
- Contribute to the design operational processes, ensuring efficiency, scalability, and compliance with policies and security requirements
- Liaise with service management for key technology architecture introduction and adoption