CEI is a nationally recognized strategy, technology architecture and software consulting company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with major operations in Washington, DC; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL; and elsewhere in the US and India.
CEI provides IT consulting, technology staffing, technical project management, offshore development and eBusiness integration services to clients across the United States, including over 60% of the Fortune 50. The company has been named three times consecutively to both the Inc. 500 list of America?s fastest growing private companies and the Smart 100 list of America?s most innovative IT service providers and is a four-time Pittsburgh Technology Council Technology 50 honoree. CEI prides itself on staying ahead of the technology innovation curve and is an active partner to some of the market?s best technology innovators.
The experienced Senior Account Executive will hold a strong presence in the IT Staffing, Consulting and or Technical Solutions industry in the metropolitan Washington, DC area. Candidates with an array of ?game changing? accomplishments throughout their career in both new business development and growth of existing client relationships will succeed best in this high energy, fast-paced environment.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Account Executive will have responsibility for the development and closure of incremental revenue resulting from new business and up-sell in the greater DC area.
- Prospect, qualify, and target new business opportunities. Work through the selling process on new business evaluations and up-sell opportunities to close sales with an initial focus on staffing/contingent labor needs for clients in the metro DC area.
- Drive sales in all of CEI?s go to market offerings with a focus on contingent labor, expanding into solutions sales, outsourcing and advisory services.
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline to ensure quarterly and yearly sales objectives are consistently achieved or exceeded.
- Effectively and simultaneously manage multiple opportunities at various stages of the sales cycle.
- Coordinate and participate in sales and partner events.
- Completed Bachelor?s degree, from an accredited U.S. college or university is required;
- Willingness and ability to hunt, prospect and develop new business;
- Proven prospecting experience;
- Experience selling to ?C? level executives;
- Recent history of exceeding quotas;
- Self-motivated, driven, resilient, energetic with exceptional work ethic;
- Ability and willingness to work within a longer sales cycle;
- Exceptional sales presentation skills are mandatory; and
- Resides in the targeted metropolitan DC geography w/local professional relationships.
- Technical Solution sales experience;
- Intangible product/ services sales experience;
- Knowledge of application development and trends in the technology sector
- Selling solutions, offshore application development and maintenance services