Do you want to join one of the World's Most Admired Companies? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, who's company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the world's largest electronic manufacturing & supply chain logistics companies, Jabil is focused on hiring the best people!
Responsible for solution support, enhancement and rollout of global business systems applications and tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work seamlessly with all IT Teams to ensure high standard of IT support at all levels.
- Maintain and develop documentation for responsible area. Prepare and provide status updates of assigned project plans and schedules.
- Maintain positive relations with all employees encouraging them to suggest ways of improving IT systems. Recommend/conduct training.
- Organize verbal and written ideas clearly, use appropriate business style.
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management. Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are "best in field".
- Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization while maintaining discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and deadlines.
- Must be proficient and knowledgeable in all areas related to the IT department functions.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
- Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil's software packages.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid. * Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. * Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables. * Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. * Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. * Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Good understanding of the following manufacturing engineering topic.
- Understanding of SAP PDM basic: BOMs mgmt., ECN, PCN, AMPL notification and checklist.
- Understanding of product revisioning and versioning.
- Understand the output of machine programs, setup sheet files.
- Understand route and workstation information.
- Knowledge of MES and/or iFactory will be considered a plus
- Bachelor's degree in IT or 2 years hands-on business experience in ERP area of specialty.
- Demonstrated functional knowledge of specific functional module (e.g. as SAP support, SME, or superuser experience in the specific module).
- Basic module/application training.
- Effective Communication skills. Good training Skills. Active Listening Skills. Basic Trouble Shooting Skills
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, or Management Information Systems; or 2 years of equivalent external work experience in the associated area of specialty; or equivalent formal training in related duties.
- Must have a basic understanding of the application module(s), the associated processes and basic module/application training.
- Demonstrated functional knowledge of specific functional module (e.g. as application support, Subject Matter Expert (SME), or super user experience in a specific application module or system).
- Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training