We're looking for exceptional candidates to join the nonprofit Solution Engineering team within Salesforce.org . If you possess intellectual curiosity, great problem solving skills and an unwavering belief that the right technology can solve any problem including world hunger (no really, we mean it!) then you are the ideal candidate for the job. Prior experience with technology and enterprise selling in the nonprofit industry is highly desirable. Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must. If you believe you have these skills, we want to talk to you.
- 5-10 years of software consulting, preferably in the non-profit sector.
- Proven success as a sales consultant at other software companies or consultancies.
- Industry domain experience in the non-profit sector strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a fast moving, agile company and sales team.
- Experience configuring or administering Salesforce technology.
Typical day in the life of a Salesforce.org SE looks like:
- Discover and analyze individual customer goals and challenges and map those back into the Salesforce solution portfolio.
- Proactively research and develop technical Points of View in alignment with Industry knowledge and understanding of the Account's enterprise vision/mission.
- Design innovative solutions to address challenges and build those solutions on the Salesforce platform. Present customized story-driven demonstrations aligned with key business value and solution differentiation.
- Build and maintain relationships with your sales team and primary contacts at your aligned accounts.
- Be responsible for the 'technical win' by providing functionally compelling and relevant demonstrations
- Provide customer feedback to the product management and engineering teams to capture new customer requirements and enhancements.
- Respond effectively to RFIs and RFPs.
- Participate in training and certifications to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in role.
- Travel domestically.
- Knowledge, interest or background in the non-profit sector.
- Strong understanding of executive engagement, sales strategies, team dynamics and complex, multi-resource projects.
- Expert knowledge of the complete sales lifecycle with extensive experience responding to sales RFIs / RFPs and configuring software demos at very high levels of quality.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve business and technical problems in varied political environments.
- Excellent leadership, presentation and teamwork skills.
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven time management & prioritization skills in a dynamic sales environment.
- Technical expertise in any of the following industries (CRM, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Digital Marketing, Enterprise Data Architecture, Community Engagement)
- Previous experience as a Solutions Engineer, Customer Success Manager, Implementation Consultant, or working as Salesforce Analyst or Architect.