$100K — $150K *
A career in our Emerging Solution Architecture practice, within Enterprise Architect services, will provide you with the opportunity to bring our clients a competitive advantage through defining their technology objectives, assessing solution options, and devising architectural solutions that help them achieve both strategic goals and meet operational requirements. We help build software and design data platforms, manage large volumes of client data, develop compliance procedures for data management, and continually researching new technologies to drive innovation and sustainable change. Our team helps our clients plan, align, and enable relationships among all work streams of the business. As part of our team, you’ll help with technology strategy, enterprise architecture delivery, and specific software development for our clients needs.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data;
- Leading a key workstream in engagements, staying educated on current trends, and assisting in the development of knowledge capital;
- Collaborating with business development teams responsible for writing and presenting proposals to prospective clients;
- Supporting practice management for a specific operation or process; and,
- Contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstreams.
Demonstrates a thorough level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as both an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing client needs, including the following areas:
- Architecting, designing, and implementing next generation deployment architecture and automation solutions;
- Owning and leading initiatives to define, design, and implement DevOps solutions which includes reference architectures, estimates, and costing;
- Working in fast-paced, agile, and focused enterprise teams;
- Leveraging a working knowledge of multiple development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall);
- Demonstrating an understanding of DevOps principles and proven ability implementing an end-to-end DevOps toolchain, including CI/CD, automation, infrastructure as code, configuration as code, blue/green deployments, and rolling deployments;
- Demonstrating an understanding and knowledge of cloud service offerings from major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP);
- Leveraging an extensive and hands-on understanding of services of one major cloud provider, such as compute, storage, network, monitoring, application services, deployment, and analytics;
- Modeling cloud and network infrastructure concepts, including load balancing, failover, disaster recovery, CDNs, availability zones, redundancy techniques, firewalls, and security approaches;
- Acting as a Subject Matter Specialist in DevOps industry leading practices with various cloud based concepts, tools and services such as Cloud Formation, Auto Scaling Groups, and Configuration Management;
- Leveraging knowledge of container technology (e.g., Docker, Vagrant), container management, and orchestration toolsets (e.g., Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarn) with in depth knowledge and hands-on experience in one of the products in each of these categories;
- Managing microservices-based environment;
- Implementing, maintaining, and improving Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environments;
- Reviewing existing system architecture, designing, and suggesting improvements for better efficacy and efficiency;
- Leveraging use of DevOps tools such as Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Bamboo, GIT, Maven, Nagios, Logstash, test automation tools (HP, IBM, Selenium, etc.), static analysis tools (VeraCode, SonarSource, etc.) and security tools (HP, IBM, etc.);
- Demonstrating experience in Cloud security (SAML/oAuth2/IAM/SAML); and,
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Valid through: 2/19/2021
$100K — $150K
14 days ago
$100K — $150K
14 days ago