Enterprise Software Sales, Process Manufacturers
Are you successfully selling software solutions to large process manufacturers such as Power Utilities, Water Treatment Plants, Food & Beverage or Pharma manufacturers?
These are exceptional opportunities for successful Enterprise Software Sales Professionals to advance their careers selling an exciting new software solution excitedly anticipated by a huge market in Oil & Gas, Chemical and other process manufacturing industries.
Already in use at several large companies, this solution is poised for rapid growth in a “hot” market.
- Drive salescampaigns to new customers and targeted prospects inside and outside of the oil/gas and chemical industries within an assigned territory.
- Maintain exceptional domain knowledge and competitive intelligence in machine learning, Smart manufacturing and IIoT.
- Keep the sales forecast and pipeline in Salesforce updated on a weekly basis, provide regular updates to sales management and achieve quarterly and annual sales quota.
- University degree in an engineering discipline (e.g. mechanical, automation, process) preferred.
- 5 to 10years of successful enterprise software salesexperience selling to large, process manufacturers. Possible employers include ABB (Ventyx), GE, Indus, Infor, Ivara, Schneider, Siemens.
- Proven track record in software sales, with multi-year achievement against personal quota.
- Comfortable dealing at senior management level, selling business value and business process improvement.
- Self-starter able to work from your Home Office and travel as required.?The roles can be based anywhere in the Central and Eastern regions, otherlocations may also be considered for candidates who meet the requirements.