Our client is a leading enterprise software producer, currently expanding in the Philly region. They currently have major corporate clients in the Philly region but the rest of this region will be owned by the Enterprise AE... it is southeastern PA (Harrisburg, and points east to NJ border) and the state of Delaware. The hiring manager would like an early-career, high-motor rep that calls on lines of business.
- You will earn incredible money. We are prepared to bet that our client's commission plan will pay you more for the same revenue as you deliver today.
- You will be selling a Forrester top ranked product to some of the best brands there are
- You will be part of a world class sales organization with the most responsive client led product engineering team there is.
What You?ll Do
- You will be identifying, negotiating and closing big deals in a defined territory. You will be working with CMOs and CTOs of some of the biggest brands in the world. You will be working with them to build solutions that allow them to win.
- You will be called upon to utilize superior salesmanship to develop sales opportunities and identify the necessary decision makers and influencers of the prospective deal.
- You will listen, identify and understand clients/prospective clients needs and deliver to their expectations. You will be able to build relationships with multiple stake holders and influence them in a positive way.
- You will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilizing business referrals.
- You are one to the top 15% of the sales people in your current company/division. You have a track record of being one of the best. You are someone who pursues your passions with energy and commitment.
- You?ve got 4-8years of enterprise software salesexperience, meaning you?ve experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of creating a complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals.
- You love the Customer Experience revolution! It?s not just social, it?s the entire relationship between global brands and consumers that?s changing, and as social interactions evolve in importance,
Base salary $100K - $125K, total comp at plan $200K - $250K.